Gambit Communications ® and SNMP Research
Working together to provide a more complete solution
Gambit Communications and SNMP Resarch do extensive testing to ensure that our products, MIMIC SNMP Simulator and Enterpol, work together to provide the strongest integrated SNMPv3 management and simulation solution commercially available today. Since each company is able to focus exclusively on its area of expertise, each is able to produce the best product in its class. By working together we provide our mutual customers a trouble free integrated solution.
To make sure you are getting the best solution at the best possible price, you will also receive a 10% discount when you license MIMIC Simulator and Enterpol at the same time. Be sure to let us know at the time of purchase.
This promotion is valid until November 30, 2013.
MIMIC Simulator creates a real world lab environment, with 100,000 devices, at a fraction of the cost of physical equipment. It provides an interactive hands-on lab for quality assurance, development, sales presentation, evaluation, deployment and training of enterprise management applications. Users create a customizable virtual environment populated with simulated routers, hubs, switches, WiFi/WiMAX/LTE devices, probes, cable modems, servers and workstations.
The MIMIC Simulator suite includes:
- MIMIC SNMP Simulator - SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3 and SYSLOG Simulation
- MIMIC NetFlow Simulator - NetFlow, IPFIX, SYSLOG along with SNMP
- MIMIC sFlow Simulator - sFlow, SYSLOG along with SNMP
- MIMIC Web Simulator - SOAP, REST, XML based Web Services: vSphere, vCenter, Hyper-V, RHEV, RHEV-M, Redfish, VirtualBox, Cisco Prime Collaboration Solutions, WinRM along with SNMP
- MIMIC IOS/JUNOS/Telnet Simulator - Cisco IOS, Juniper JUNOS, Telnet, SSH, SYSLOG
- MIMIC MQTT Simulator - MQTT - IoT
- MIMIC Server Simulator - SMTP, DNS, FTP and SNMP
- MIMIC IPMI Simulator - IPMI and SNMP
- MIMIC Cable Modem Simulator - SNMP, DHCP, TFTP, ToD
This versatile suite of software tools is commonly used in:
- Development and Testing: Management application developers can implement their products quickly and test reliably.
- Evaluation: Enterprises can evaluate the suitability of applications with anticipated failure and growth scenarios, or qualify purchases before deployment.
- Trade Shows: Marketing can setup powerful "live" demonstrations at trade shows.
- Sales Demos: Sales can tailor presentations to the individual customer's environment.
- Training Environments: Realistic training scenarios can explore all possible cases. Training environment can be portable rather than based on the classroom.
to learn more about MIMIC's applications.
Put this mark of quality for MIMIC SNMP NetFlow Simulator mark of quality on your product.
if you are looking for a large-scale simulation.
The MIMIC Simulator standard package comes with many tools, wizards, ready-to-go libraries and APIs.
- MIMICView - User friendly GUI to manipulate the simulations
- MIMIC Simulator - Allows the simulation of an enterprise network on a workstation
- MIMIC Recorder - Captures a "snapshot" of the device/network and creates the simulations
- MIMIC Compiler - Compiles any SMI-based MIB
- MIMIC Shell - Tcl-based command-line interface
MIMIC Wizards provide a user-friendly way to accomplish complex tasks.
- Discovery Wizard - Records large networks
- Snapshot Wizard - Takes multiple snapshots of a device over
time to create more realistic simulations
- Trap Wizard - Captures trap sequences and replays them in the simulation
- Simulation Wizard - Creates simulations for devices under development
- Topology Wizard - Customizes different network topologies
- MIB Wizard - Imports and compiles new MIBs
- Update Wizard - Updates software/data over the Internet
MIMIC is pre-packaged with data to quickly setup out-of-the-box virtual labs. It ships with large libraries of simulated devices, networks, and MIBs from the leading networking companies.
You can customize simulations using Tcl, C++, Java and Perl languages to tap in to the full power of the simulator.
Supported Platforms: Windows®, Solaris, Linux and Amazon Cloud. (details)